Please specify which conditions you would like access to.
Access to one condition does not automatically give you access to others.
Unchecking a condition will remove your access and you will be required to start the access request process from the beginning.
reserves the right to check the accuracy of conflicts of interest (COIs). Failure to declare a COI may result in suspension of your account and comments until further information regarding your COIs is provided.
The COI policy can be found here.
Relevant Activities (Financial and non-financial)
- Please complete COIs for either yourself and anyone in your immediate family, and complete each Conflict as a seperate line item.
- 'Employment' is defined as being employed over the last 3 years by any entity having a commercial or other interest which may relate to the Condition you will be reviewing.
- 'Ownership' includes stocks but excludes indirect investments.
- Describe the benefit to you/your family in the relevant box, including the Named Commercial Interest, the Date(s) of Activity and the Monetary Value, and any other important information. We have included an example for you.
Other Relationships or Activities
- Are you affiliated or associated with any organisation whose interests are either relevant or opposed to the condition being reviewed?
- Are there any other relationships or activities that could be perceived potentially to influence your contribution?
Please describe in as much detail as possible, with one item per line.